Monday, September 5, 2011

Best Laid Plans...

I'd planned to have a crafty long weekend...and it didn't work out quite as planned. But I did get some purged supplies donated to one of the local schools via my neighbor/teacher, and did lots of around-the-house chores, so things did get accomplished.  It usually seems to work out this way - when I have the time, the creativity is stalled...when I have the mojo working, I'm in the midst of doing other things that need to be done. LOL

Here are a couple cards to start off the new week.


Supplies:
Patterned Papers: BasicGrey Out of Print collection (floral), MyMindsEye Stella Rose Mabel (aqua)
Vintage Postcard Frame and backing: Pink Paislee Journal Tags Mistables
Doily: Wilton      Roses & Leaves: Prima      Pearls: Recollections     
Maya Road Leaf stick pin (added spacer and pearl)      Tim Holtz Memo Pin      Hug Snug Seam Binding



Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Graphic 45 Fashionista collection
Pearl & crystal flourish, paper flower, leaves: Prima      Pearl brad: K&Co
Edge Dies: Papertrey Ink Victorian Lace Border, Tim Holtz Brackets On-the-Edge
Hand-crocheted flower      Handmade stick pins     Cotton laces: local craft stores      Hug Snug Seam Binding

Have a wonderful week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...