Saturday, April 7, 2012

One last card for the week...

I finished one more card using Echo Park's Melody Of Life Mini Theme Kit...this time featuring the taupe and white papers.  They're perfect as a background for just about any color, and this time, I chose lavender and deep coral. (I left the card free of any sentiment, since that's easy to add later.) 




Supplies:
Patterned papers: Echo Park Melody of Life "Journaling" "Piano" & "Life Words"
Digi collage images: The Graphics Fairy (floral); Stampington (text); Maryann Wise/Designer Digitals (photo edge)     
Hug Snug seam binding      Pearls: Recollections      Lace butterfly: Martha Stewart      Cotton lace: local craft store

Wishing joy to all those celebrating holidays this weekend , and a wonderful weekend to all!

2 comments:

  1. love the finishing work you do to the inside. I just noticed it in a post recently but forgot to comment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kathy! Such a wonderful card! All your cards are amazing! So romantic, so retro - simply beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...