Thursday, June 14, 2012

Every Day is a Journey...

Back in May, I posted a masculine birthday card with a digi collage as the centerpiece. Later in the month,  as I was playing around with another collage, I realized I still had another masculine birthday card due later in the week.  I used the same background digi paper files for this second collage...but changed the patterned paper on the card base, and most of the other digital element details.

The "everyday is a journey" text is actually part of the auto clip art image, but when it didn't show up as sharply as I wished, I added the text as a separate layer, printed it in blue, and added a coating of Glossy Accents over the text to make it show just up a little more...

Since I was attaching the card to a gift and hand-delivering it at the party, I printed some of the collage images onto the envelope, too...

Supplies:
Patterned paper: Glitz French Kiss Collection     
Miscellanous: photo turn, brown brad, button, twine, Glossy Accents
Digi collage sources: FreeVintageDigiStamps.blogspot.com-music sheet with edge, grungy dot paper,
vintage crown, dandy horseman," "journey"(auto), pointing hand
TheGraphicsFairy-cafe stamp, pocket watch, Victorian ornament
VintageImages.org: "flowers 02"

Thanks for stopping by for a visit today!

1 comment:

  1. Wowwww such a gorgeous card!!!
    Love that vintage look!
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ♥ Inger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...