Monday, July 1, 2013

All Around the Edges...

Happy Monday! With the 4th of July holiday approaching, I know a lot of people have this whole week off. If you're one of them, I hope you have a lot of fun things in your schedule.

Today's card has nothing to do with the red, white, and blue of this week.  It's all about the fancy die-cut edges on this birthday card!



Lots of coral and cream roses, along with a couple small groups of cream flower stamens, pearls, dyed Hug Snug seam binding bow...all my favorite things in the floral cluster...





I die cut the oval frames in graduated sizes down to the dotted patterned paper layer to create a little "well" for most of the flower cluster to rest inside...




And lastly, a peek at the inside...

Supplies:
Patterned papers:   Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary/Primrose Cottage and Afternoon Tea
Dies:   Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight, Labels Eight, Classic Ovals Large and Small;  
 My Favorite Things Royal Leaves
Flowers:   Wild Orchid Crafts          Stamens:  Local craft store          Pearls:   Recollections and K&Company
Tim Holtz Memo Pin (embellished)          Hug Snug seam binding


Thanks for stopping by for a visit today...I hope your week is starting with a smile!


9 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...