Wednesday, February 4, 2015

LLLC - Photo Inspiration Challenge...

Hi, everyone! This week, the team at La-La Land Crafts is using a photo as our inspiration challenge, with colors that you've seen me use often!

This card...


was inspired by the colors in this challenge photo:




Across the card front, the Large Lacy Border Die and Small Lacy Border add a wonderful textural lacy look...and the Feathers Die is becoming one of my new favorites to use as an accent...




I used quite a bit of foam tape to accommodate the layering of the small tags beneath the center strip...



The Cherry Blossom flowers are accented with leaves from the Berry Flourish, loopy twine bows, and pearls (with a bit of cheesecloth beneath them for more texture). I colored the flowers just a bit brighter using Dried Marigold Distress Ink, so they'd stand out a bit more from the subtle background colors...




Supplies:
LLLC Dies:  Large Lacy Border,  Small Lacy Border,  Feathers,  Cherry Blossom Flowers,  Berry Flourish
Patterned papers:  Graphic 45 Couture collection (aquas) and Ladies Diary (coral dot);   
K& Co Ancestry collection (brown)
Pearls:   Recollections            Miscellaneous:   cheesecloth,  twine


Thanks for visiting today. I hope you'll visit the  La-La Land Crafts inspiration blog to see the projects my teammates have made for this week's challenge.



5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, and those colors are so lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kathy!!!!! OOooh I am so loving these colors!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all of your details, layers and flowers are just absolute GORGEOUSNESS dear! Truly STUNNING beyond words!!!!!!!

    I hope you are all doing well? :)

    Sending BIG huge hugs to you!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...