Sunday, June 7, 2015

Watercolor Blog Hop - You Are Fabulous...



I know what you're thinking...what's she doing here today? :)  Well....Pretty Pink Posh is having a fun...and I mean fun...watercolor blog hop through tomorrow evening, and I had to join in!

If you like watercolor cards, you need to follow that link I just gave you above and take a look at the entries so far. There are already over 300 beautiful cards to feast your eyes on!

Here's my humble addition to the hop...a clean and simple friendship card...



And a few detail shots, starting with the little glittery butterfly in the corner...







And finishing with the glittered heart at the bottom...


Supplies:
Stamps:   Stampendous "Ranunculus Field";   Altenew "Super Script" ("you are")
Color Mediums:   Sakura Koi watercolors;   "Stardust" Stickles
Dies:   Papertrey Ink "Heart Prints";   Technique Tuesday "fabulous"            Punch:   Martha Stewart "3-in-1 Butterfly"
Miscellaneous:   Ranger Distress Glitter  "Rock Candy,"  colored gem,  twine,  cheesecloth


Thanks for visiting - I'll be back tomorrow with a Mixed Media Monday share!


6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. It has a "homey" feeling to it. I love how you colored the flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kathy! TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your splodgy colouring, its wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card & the random, splashed colouring looks fabulous. I've yet to break out of precision coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...